Job DescriptionASAP Data Analyst Consultant Job Description
IntraHealth International is currently seeking consultants with expertise in Local Organization Capacity Building in regards to the contract entitled Accelerating Support to Advanced Local Partners (ASAP).
About Accelerating Support to Advanced Local Partners (ASAP)
ASAP is funded through an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contract (IDIQ) led by IntraHealth. The purpose of the contract is to rapidly prepare Local Partners to have the capabilities and resources to serve as Prime Partners for USAID/U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) programming, in compliance with USAID and PEPFAR procedures, for PEPFAR program implementation in FY20 and FY21.
Position: Data Analyst -Consultant
Position Location: Washington, DC, North Carolina or Remote
Travel Requirements: No travel is required.
Duration of Assignment: To Be Determined
Summary of Job
ASAP is seeking to hire an experienced consultant for a Data Analyst role. The Data Analyst will collect, manage, analyze, and store ASAP’s data including data from Non-US Organization Pre-Award Survey (NUPAS) Plus, online surveys, training, and quarterly and annual reports. He/she will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways that help ASAP and its local implementing partners make better decisions. This position will report to the ASAP’s Measurement and Learning Director.
Scope of Work
Specifically, the Data Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Managing and updating ASAP’s datasets to facilitate accessibility and use by ASAP’s Leadership Team and Technical Advisors
· Developing a NUPAS Plus database using MS Access
· Collecting, organizing and analyzing data using a variety of software tools such as SPSS, STATA, Excel, etc
· Creating ASAP’s data visualization dashboard using Power BI
· Preparing and managing different online surveys using online platforms such as SurveyMonkey, Mailchimp, MS Form, etc.
· Prepare PowerPoint presentations for data reviews, , online surveys and quarterly and annual reports
· Ensure quality of data by conducting regular data validity checks
· Update ASAP’s Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP) indicators
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Statistics or Computer Science, or relevant similar from an accredited university/college field and at least 5 years of experience in successfully developing databases and data visualization.
- Experience with PEPFAR-MER indicators
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to think and plan strategically.
- Familiarity with data analysis, visualization and mapping software such as MS Access, Power BI, Arc-GIS, QGIS, SPSS, Stata and advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal.
- Ability to work independently and with team members and partners at all levels.
- Professional fluency in English required; professional fluency in French is highly desirable;
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)