Adam Smith International is calling for expressions of interest from individuals who meet the criteria outlined below for an upcoming Ethiopia education programme. The programme will work at the federal and sub-national levels across all 11 regions of Ethiopia. The objective is to improve the quality of education (including the safety and inclusiveness of their environment) children and young people receive in Ethiopia. To achieve this the programme will work across four key areas:
- Work to strengthen the delivery capacity of Federal Ministry of Education and Regional Education Boards
- Enhance the current national school leadership training, improve gender equity by working with the four universities in Mekelle, Bahir Dar, Jimma and Hawassa.
- Develop a revised school leadership and instructional leadership training programme
- Strengthen the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of the programme as well as provide assistance to education data capacity of the Federal Ministry of Education.
The programme is due to start March 2019 and run for four years. The roles, if Adam Smith International is the preferred supplier, will be full time and based in Addis Ababa with travel to target regions. The roles are open to both internationals and nationals. Working proficiency in English is essential and fluency in Amharic is desirable. You can find the roles to be filled below along with a link which will take you to each of the specific job ads, where you can find further infomation:
- Education Service Delivery Lead
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Lead
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV with the job title in the subject line.
Deadline Monday 17th of December 2018 at 10 am however applications will be assessed on a rolling basis so early applications are encouraged.
We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.