Job DescriptionJob Summary
MSC is looking for candidates with copy editing experience of 1-3 years preferably in a consulting environment to ensure quality standards for client reporting.
Attention to detail, ability to pick out Indianisms/Africanisms, strong sense of style and grammar, ability to work well under tight deadlines, ability to edit and rewrite content while preserving the meaning.
Responsibilities and Experience:-
- Editorial experience of 1-3 years, preferably in print or online news media, nonfiction or general
publishing, business editing, or technical editing
- Attention to detail, ability to pick out Indianisms/Africanisms, strong sense of style and grammar, ability to work well under tight deadlines, ability to edit and rewrite content while preserving meaning.
- Quick to adapt to and apply the in-house editorial and brand guidelines, as well as client guidelines
- Preferably a degree in English, Mass Communication, Social Sciences, or Media Studies
- Ability to solve problems, stay organized, and track and prioritize tasks
- Ability to multitask independently
- A self-starter who takes the onus and can adapt to a steep learning curve
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and team-playing capabilities
- Should be interested in areas like development, poverty alleviation, environment, or gender issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in design software will be a plus
About the Organization
MicroSave Consulting (MSC) is a boutique consulting firm that has, for 20 years, pushed the world towards meaningful financial, social, and economic inclusion. With 11 offices around the globe, about 190 staff of different nationalities and varied expertise, we are proud to be working in over 50 developing countries. We partner with participants in financial services ecosystems to achieve sustainable performance improvements and unlock enduring value. Our clients include governments, donors, private sector corporations, and local businesses. We can help you seize the digital opportunity, address the mass market, and future-proof your operations.