to further expand our project portfolio with public and private clients worldwide. The job profile is versatile and contains the following key tasks:
- Building up, in competitive tenders of public and private clients, a high-quality project portfolio in the various fields of specialization of LFS, with a focus on digital financial services, green finance, transaction services and financial institutions advisory and management services;
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery of our bidding documents;
- Sourcing of, and relationship management with external consultants on the market;
- Further develop and maintain our internal tools, knowledge bases, business process tools and other materials related to business development, deal pipeline and tenders;
- Quality Control and Time Management related to bids in process;
- Represent the company at conferences, roadshows or other business development events;
- Carry out consultancy assignments as a project manager and specialist; depending on the candidate’s profile and qualifications.
The successful candidate:
- shall bring to our team substantial expertise in delivering high-quality bidding documents of varying levels of complexity under tight timelines;
- has several years of working experience in the field of development cooperation;
- has a track record of delivering outstanding value to clients and producing out-of-the box ideas to help them to succeed;
- combines the ability to get things done with excellent teamplay skills;
- is apt in using and adapting various tools in particular from a MS O365 environment for business development purposes, teamworking, knowledge and process management;
- is capable of working with a multicultural, multilingual team in currently 5 locations across different geographies;
- is a strong networker and communicator;
- has a high level of proficiency in English, fluency in German, French and/or other languages with high relevance to emerging markets is an asset;
- Candidates from outside the EU area should be eligible for obtaining a residency and work permit in Germany.
About the Organization
LFS Advisory GmbH is a consulting firm based in Berlin. We specialize in impact finance project in developing countries and emerging markets. We deliver value to small or medium-sized enterprises and their owner families and employees, and smallholder farmers and other regular citizens through financial services, digital finance technologies, green finance and other business solutions. We help public and private impact investors in selecting/vetting target companies and taking them to success. With own and managed funds we have founded and managed 12 commercial businesses in the financial inclusion space over the last 15 years to success. Our clients include some of the leading international development finance institutions such as the International Finance Corporation (IFC) – a member of the World Bank Group -, the European Investment Bank (EIB) or the German Development Bank (KfW), as well as private foundations, banks and impact investors.
At LFS, we believe that finance and technology combined have the power to solve key global challenges: social participation and advancement, protection of the environment and sustainable economic growth.