To coordinate and control a full range of business support services for Senior Management and to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Provide dedicated Executive Assistant support.
2. Prepare and/or consolidate comprehensive reports, documentation, correspondence, briefing notes, etc. and conduct research in the area of work.
3. Actively seek and use feedback to improve business processes and procedures.
4. Respond to complex business support queries in order to provide a timely and accurate resolution of enquiries for clients.
5. Oversee the maintenance of records and databases to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff and compliant with all relevant regulations and policies.
6. Revise and review correspondence and documentation, providing feedback and making amendments where appropriate, to contribute to production of these materials to time and quality standards.
7. Assist Country Director in planning, monitoring and reconciling budget to ensure that planned financial resources are used effectively.
8. Assess and recommend improvements to procedures and practices, to contribute to the effective delivery of business support services.
9. Provide a full range of complex business support services to staff to contribute to the effective functioning of business operations.
10. Provide advice, support and/or training to junior support staff in the provision of business support services, in order to support their learning in providing business support.
11. Coordinate tasks of junior colleagues to ensure support services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
12. Any other tasks as required
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: A post-secondary certificate (first level university degree) in any functional area.
- Language: High proficiency in written and spoken Arabic and English, knowledge an additional UN language is a plus.
- Experience: Six or more years of progressively responsible work experience with experience in general administrative work. Previous work experience as a civil servant / humanitarian will be an added value.