DAI Global, LLC is seeking candidates for various positions to support the anticipated USAID-funded Transparent Accountable Public Investment (TAPI) activity in Peru, a five-year, $10-24 million activity which is expected to begin in late 2019. Positions will be based in Lima, Peru.
The overarching objective of the Transparent, Accountable Public Investment project is to control corruption in the use of public funds, using a “integrity network” approach through which assistance can immediately be applied to selected public works, but designed to achieve wider effects in preventing corruption over time.
DAI is recruiting specialists in the following technical areas to serve in long-term roles on the project:
- Transparency & Accountability
- Public Procurement
- Civic Engagement
- Project Finance and Accounting
- Advanced degree in a relevant field, such as political science, law, governance, business, accounting, or international development, and at least 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience working on or with donor-funded environmental programs– strong preference for prior experience on USAID-funded projects;
- Proven ability to develop relationships with different partners, collaborators, and clients to ensure coordinated implementation of project activities and represent DAI;
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish communication skills.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their CV with the specific technical area in the subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
About the Organization
Since 1970, we have worked in more than 150 countries—delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from stable societies and high-growth economies to challenging environments racked by political or military conflict.
DAI’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the world by helping people improve their lives. We envision a world in which communities and societies become more prosperous, fairer and better governed, safer, healthier, and environmentally more sustainable.
To achieve this mission, we must be a great place to work and we must be a successful business. We need to attract and retain extraordinary talent, and provide our team with professional opportunity, fair salary and benefits, and a healthy work-life balance. We also must perform as a business so that we can meet our obligations, invest in our future, and reward our employee owners. The more successful we are as a business, the greater development impact we can have.
In everything we do, we live by four core values:
- Integrity: we have an uncompromising commitment to civility and ethical behavior. We play by the rules and do the right thing.
- Responsibility: we are accountable to our clients, our colleagues, and the communities where we work. If we fall short, we own up, fix the problem, and get it right the next time.
- Excellence: we demand of ourselves the highest technical and professional standards. We celebrate innovation, learning, and service. We have an unwavering desire to “stretch,” as individuals and as an organization.
- Global Citizenship: we are a global company with a global outlook. We depend on our diversity, respect the cultures in which we work, and treat everyone, everywhere with professionalism and dignity. We thrive on collaboration with our partners around the world, and share with them the hope that our work will leave the world a better place.
DAI Shaping a more livable world.