DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. USAID/Safe Water works with local government units (LGUs), water service providers (WSPs), and watershed councils (WCs) in target provinces to sustain life-saving gains in access to water supply and sanitation (WSS) services by developing and reinforcing the systems that underpin and deliver vital WSS services for 1.1 million Filipinos, while protecting crucial upstream water resources. By applying a systems approach that strengthens linkages between upstream and downstream stakeholders in the Zamboanga Peninsula, Sarangani and Palawan Provinces, Safe Water will 1) increase access to resilient water supply and sanitation services; 2) improve sustainable management of water resources; and 3) strengthen water sector governance.
- Finance and Operations Manager Manila - This position will play a pivotal role in overseeing adherence to USAID and DAI regulations, the project’s Field Operations Manual (FOM), contract requirements and limitations, financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Field Office Manager Zamboanga City - The Field Office Manager will lead and oversee the implementation of all strategic approaches of the Safe Water project in the Zamboanga City area, including coordination with the technical project leads, staff, partner communities, LGU, national government agencies, higher education institutions and other stakeholders.
- Field Office Manager General Santos South Cotabato Sarangani - The Field Office Manager will lead and oversee the implementation of all strategic approaches of the Safe Water project in the Gen. Santo City-South Cotabato-Sarangani area, including coordination with the technical project leads, staff, partner communities, LGU, national government agencies, higher education institutions and other stakeholders.
- Accountant Manila - As a member of the finance team, the accountant will assure adherence to financial policies, project policies and procedures, regulations, controls, and reporting systems
- Human Resources and Office Manager Manila - This position will manage all of the day-to-day aspects of human resources and office management; lead the implementation of HR/admin policies and procedures ensuring compliance therewith, and provision of operational/administrative support during project events, meetings, or workshops, if needed.
- Procurement and Logistics Manager Manila - Responsible for the procurement of project inputs and provision of logistical support.
About the Organization
DAI is an international development company. For 40 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.