Demonstrated leadership in knowledge management, strategic learning or developmental evaluation in an international development context. 13+ years’ experience in leading large teams for USAID funded programming preferred. This includes a proven ability to understand client needs, develop appropriate solutions, lead large teams and manage complex programs. Masters’ degree or higher in a relevant discipline preferred. 8 years relevant experience, minimum.
Senior Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning Advisor:
10+ years’ experience, including 6 years’ experience in knowledge management, organizational learning and/or strategic learning in an international development context, preferably including USAID experience. Experience in the following areas is strongly preferred:
o Managing and developing web sites
o Use of social media, e-learning and training
o Facilitation of groups, meetings, and events both online and in-person
o Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
o Understanding of and experience with communities of practice, both on-line and in-person
- Assist with the assessment, design, development and evaluation of adult professional trainings.
- Deliver trainings worldwide
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field; MA preferred.
- Up to 7+ years of work experience in the related training field.
- Previous experience working with USAID on project design, project management, training, A&A, Training of Trainers (ToT), etc.
- A strong understanding of USAID’s current policy and Agency goals.
About the Organization
*Please note that this opportunity is contingent upon award, no commitment is necessary at this time, but if you are interested, we would love to discuss this possibility with you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.