Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. (Cardno) is seeking Technical Experts for the anticipated USAID/Uganda Accountability and Risk Management Support Services (ARMSS) Activity. The purpose of this IDIQ is to support USAID/Uganda efforts to strengthen the accountability and risk management of its development assistance activities in Uganda. Support will be provided in three areas: Third Party Monitoring, Risk Management, and Fiduciary Capacity Building.
Cardno is seeking experts in the fields of:
- Programmatic and Financial Monitoring and Oversight
- Risk Management
- Audit (including Financial Audit, Value for Money Audit, Forensic Audit, Incurred Cost Audit, Internal Control Audit, Limited Scope Audit, and Internal USAID Audit)
- Organizational Capacity Assessment
- Capacity Building
- Budget Planning
- Design of Financial Management Systems and Internal Control Procedures
- Legal, Policy and Regulatory Frameworks for Fiduciary Performance
- Public Financial Management
- Collaborating, Learning and Adapting
Applicants should indicate to which technical discipline(s) they are applying.
- Minimum education Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Masters preferred);
- Minimum 8 years of experience working on third party monitoring, risk management, and/or fiduciary capacity building issues in developing countries;
- Professional certification in relevant fields preferred;
- Experience in East Africa (Uganda experience highly preferred);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English required.
- Ugandan nationals are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity statement: Cardno has a long-standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with specialist expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world. Cardno’s team includes leading professionals who plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable projects and community programs. Cardno is an international company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange [ASX:CDD].
Visit our website at www.cardno.com/internationaldevelopment - to learn more about Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd.
About the OrganizationCardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd., is part of Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division with international development assistance companies in Brisbane, Brussels, Jakarta, Melbourne, Nairobi, Oxford, Port Moresby, and Washington, DC. Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. was formerly Emerging Markets Group, Ltd. and brings nearly a 30-year history serving the objectives of bilateral and multilateral donors and private clients. The Emerging Markets Division brings together a broad range of experience and talent; a rich history of innovation, passion and commitment to international development and an established reputation for high quality demand and client driven services.
Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division manages more than $750 million in current contracts and grants, brings together over 90 years of collective experience, and engages over 3,700 professionals in more than 100 countries. Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division currently implements over 130 projects globally.