Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status. Palladium is seeking long-and-short-term experts for the anticipated USAID/Indonesia Improving Local Governance and Service Delivery project. This initiative will aim to improve service delivery, in particular improving quality service delivery, local government capacity to manage governance processes of key services, and enhanced oversight mechanisms that provide for improved and accountable services. Specific service delivery areas of focus are health, education, and environment.
Palladium seeks long-term candidates with the following technical and operational capabilities:
- Government Reform and Process Training
- Local Governance
- Public Service Delivery Improvement
- Public Financial Management
- Transparency and Accountability
- Institutional Capacity Building
- Public Sector Training
- Political Economy Analysis
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Finance and Administration
- Advanced degree in public administration, political science, political economy, law, economics, or other closely related field.
- At least eight years’ experience in public administration, service delivery, local governance, or other field listed above.
- Proven experience working on donor-funded activities (USAID preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven experience developing and finalizing high quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in Indonesia or the region preferred.