Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
If this sounds like you, Dexis anticipates the release of a USAID Request for Proposal (RFP) in Timor-Leste. The civil society program will seek to build a foundation for a solid civil society sector in Timor-Leste by providing organizational development and funding for CSO programs. In preparation for the anticipated RFP release, Dexis intends to conduct a field visit to inform the proposal.
The consultant will act as a local liaison to support and facilitate information-gathering efforts through a variety of tasks, as outlined below. The Consultant is expected to perform the following services:
- Identify and arrange meetings with relevant stakeholders, counterparts, and potential partners through personal and professional networks and contacts.
- Gather relevant technical documents as it relates to the anticipated RFP through local contacts and networks.
- Gather relevant information about the anticipated procurement(s), including the value, scope, and timing of RFP release, through local contacts and networks.
- Contact and arrange meetings with government officials who are likely stakeholders of this future project.
- Attend certain meetings and interviews if necessary.
The consultant may also need to continue engaging with counterparts and organizations after the trip to support continual information gathering in support of the proposal.
The consultant may add, adjust or delete the tasks during the course of the activity based on his/her professional judgment, as long as the deliverable remains unchanged, or is improved in quality and quantity
The deliverables are as follows:
- List relevant organizations and people identified, who can provide meaningful information and/or support for the proposal.
- USAID Personnel
- Potential Partners
- Potential Competitors (such as The Asia Foundation, DAI, Chemonics, and Cardno)
- Relevant GoTL Ministries (such as the Ministry of Justice)
- Civil Society Organizations (or potential grantees)
- Other stakeholders
- Detailed itinerary of meetings for team when in-country.
- List of qualified personnel that would be relevant to be interviewed by Dexis for inclusion on proposal.
- Regular e-mail communication and updates on meetings scheduled as needed.
Level of Effort:
The Consultant agrees to bill no more than 15 days of work.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.