Panagora Group, a small business specializing in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, global health, and international development, seeks an experienced chief of party for an anticipated follow-on activity to provide monitoring, evaluating, and learning program support services to USAID/Democratic Republic of the Congo. The COP will also define and manage overall contract requirements to achieve the Monitoring, Evaluation, Coordination, Contract – Deux (MECC-2) objectives.
This is a long-term position based in Kinshasa, DRC expected to start in Spring 2021.
- Ensure the effective and efficient performance of all aspects of the contract: provision of contract oversight, maintaining acceptable standards of quality for all assigned tasks and expected deliverables, including overall responsibility for leading and coordinating all activities; all required reports; and for staff management and development
- Serve as the main point of contact between USAID and Panagora, frequently serving as a facilitator or co-facilitator of high-level discussions and fora among USAID staff and stakeholders
- Ensure timely information on the progress and status of all activities under the contract
- Ensure compliance and integrity of contract operations
- An advanced degree in business administration, international development, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or related field
- Seven years of experience in management positions for USAID project; previous chief of party experience and experience managing complex projects in Africa strongly preferred
- Five years of experience working in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, in one or more of the following technical areas: education, peace and security, DRG, health, economic growth, Food for Peace, foreign disaster assistance, gender, and environment
- Previous experience overseeing performance and/or impact evaluations, strategic monitoring and analytics, external assessments, data collection, management, and dissemination, including geospatial data, third party monitoring, and other types of research modalities
- Experience in facilitating strategic collaboration, ideally among multiple stakeholders
- Previous CLA experience, including a working knowledge of USAID’s learning agenda
- Deep knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance
- Comfort with visiting remote sites with few amenities
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
To apply, please visit https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.