Client Solutions/ IT Internship, Arlington, VA
MSI is now accepting applications for an internship position to help our Client Solutions team with the management of our Grants and Procurement Management System (GRUMP). The position will last approximately three months, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the needs of the Client Solutions team. Internships have a maximum commitment of 28 hours per week. This is a paid position.
- Manage newly created accounts to ensure accuracy and make changes if necessary.
- Monitor and predict potential problems within a project team’s usage.
- Respond to commonly asked questions and issues from project teams.
- Create and monitor cases alongside the customer support team.
- Participate as needed in weekly project calls.
- Monitor GRUMP inbox by providing a response or flagging for the administration team.
- Support GRUMP team with the rollout of a new module.
- Provide additional support to the Client Solutions team as needed.
- Pursuing a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience with MSI or interest in USAID projects.
- Experience or interest in system/process development, project management, and implementation.
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic communication skills, especially via email.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent writing/editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Knowledge of French or Spanish, but not required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.