The Communication and Visibility Expert will lead and coordinate the development of the communication strategy in the field of education for the needs of the EU Delegation, with appropriate messages to be used in daily communication and visibility opportunities and events.
The Expert will also elaborate and coordinate the development of visibility materials relevant to EU support in the field of education.
The number of working days for period of 30 months is 125, or indicatively 50 per year. The Key expert 2 should have the following:
Qualifications and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of three years study in a university or equivalent institution) in journalism, communication, public relations, social science or a field directly related to the assignment. A Master/Phd in a field relevant for this contract is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Serbian would be considered an advantage.
General professional experience:
- A minimum of 8 (eight), preferably 12 (twelve) years of postgraduate experience in the field of communication, awareness raising, public relations, journalism and/or marketing.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience of at least 4 years, preferably 8, in design and implementation of awareness campaigns in the field of the human resource and social development sector (e.g. employment, labour market issues, education, social inclusion, health and youth).
- Experience in at least l (one), preferably 2 (two) EU-funded projects totalling at least 5 million EUR each, as an expert in the field of communication, awareness raising and public relations.
The experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Important note: AlI qualifications, skills and experience stated in the respective CVs of key experts to be provided as part of tenderers’ offers must be substantiated by supporting documents (with accurate translation into English), such as copies of degrees or diplomas and employers’ certificates.
In addition, for all the references stated in the CV s of the Key Experts, the exact duration of the Key Experts’ project involvement/employment must be indicated in the format “from DD/MMIYY to DDIMMIYY”. Tenderers should also indicate the total duration of the each specific assignment, whether it was implemented as part-time or full-time assignment, and the corresponding number of working days for easier reference.
About the Organization
DEM is an independent private consultant company with activities around the globe.
The company implements planning, management and training projects for national and international financing agencies as well as private industry.
Its reputation for excellence and efficiency is built on twenty years of planning and implementing technical assistance projects in developing and transition economies.
DEM's international activities are directed from its head office in Madrid, Spain.