Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for potential Communication Innovation and Outreach Manager on an anticipated USAID funded program focused in Liberia.
The Communication Innovation and Outreach Manager will be responsible for the development, management, continuous improvement and expansion of the public outreach and communications functions on the project, including but not limited to:
- Development of a comprehensive communications and outreach plan;
- Development of materials and other media to disseminate information about project successes and lessons learned to the media, project partners and stakeholders, and USAID;
- Development of success stories for submission to USAID;
- Contribution to program reports;
- Conducting special research on issues deemed important to the project, such as in the areas of gender, improvement in quality of life, and how the project has affected employment
- Providing technical advice and support to the Chief of Party on communications quality and compliance to USAID branding and marking requirements.
The Communication Innovation and Outreach Manager will provide technical advice and support to ensure that communications and information products are at the highest level of quality and integrity, and will ensure compliance with USAID documentation, information products, and, branding and marking standards. They will build capacity among staff, partners and other stakeholders in the area of information product development. The Specialist will provide the COP with a quarterly progress report of activities and plans for the next quarter, in accordance with the approved work plan. This is anticipated to be a full-time position based in Liberia for 5 years.
* University degree
* At least 5 years’ experience related to media development and communications.
* Familiarity with or training in Behavior Change Communications strategies.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and lead effective public outreach campaigns; demonstrated ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams; experience developing and adapting multi-media messages for a diverse range of stakeholders; demonstrated ability to train and build capacity for advocacy.
* USAID experience preferred.
* Training and facilitation; ability to engage with multiple stakeholders; media material developments
* Professional fluency in English is required
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that only your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and any additional requested documentation, if noted above, as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.