Consultant - Community Policing Communications Expert
CRFQ-HQ-300: Consultant will be expected to have the skills, qualifications, experience, education and general expertise necessary to provide subject matter expertise on community policing communications and guidance to the program and local partners on communications strategies, materials, and mentoring. Specifically, the required qualifications for this agreement are:
- Demonstrable and direct experience in development of community policing communication strategies in unstable environments
- Familiarity with the roles of police and internal security services in authoritarian environments
- Proven experience developing communication strategies, communication materials and tools for a variety of audiences
- Experience working in the Middle East, desirable
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
- Contribute to the development of a draft community policing communications strategy/approach:
- Produce a report on current strategic communications related local police policies and procedures – documents desk review exercise.
- Key Informant Interviews and focus group discussions with local police and local governance leadership.
- Prepare a report on local police Communications Strategy outline for leadership comments. The consultant, in close coordination with the program team of police experts, will be tasked with developing a targeted community policing communications strategy focused on enabling local partners to effectively communicate the overall goals and objectives of the security provider with communities they serve.
- Prepare a local police Communications Action Plan.
RESULTS AND/OR DELIVERABLES
- A report on current strategic communications related police policies and procedures – documents desk review exercise.
- A report on Key Informant Interviews and focus group discussions.
- A report on local police Communications Strategy outline for leadership review.
- A local police Communications Action Plan.
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Email KritikaK@creativedc.com with your CV, technical statement of capability, and proposed daily rate.
For more information, please visit our website: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=107a8a7a2d5a45a3bf990cfcbada1cd0