We are pleased to announce an opening for the post No. 166 for the USAID-funded Land for Prosperity Activity in Colombia. This position is detailed below:
Consultant - Specialist in contractual reports, in Bogota Colombia (may work remotely from the US)
Level: STTA Mid
The contractual reports consultant will be responsible for drafting and delivering reports, documents, and other communications materials that strategically communicate project achievements and the development of the Land for Prosperity Activity in Colombia. The consultant will participate in meetings and discussions of updates. Additionally, they will liaise with the technical, administrative, and operations teams–especially with the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning office–with the aim of gathering and systematizing the information required to produce the documents and reports requested by the communications office and other areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in social communication, journalism, international affairs, public policy, economics, or other social science. A Master’s degree in a related field is desirable;
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience editing and publishing academic and technical reports;
- 2 years of experience translating, drafting, or writing for USAID is desirable;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the academic investigation or as a journalist;
- Experience in drafting, writing, and editing documents and articles in English and Spanish;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other editorial and graphic design software;
- Native English speaker desirable.
All interested applicants may send their CV to email@example.com before or on September 30, 2020. Please include the number of the post and the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
If the candidate is not contacted, they should assume that they were not selected.
For more jobs openings look at https://www.linkedin.com/company/tetratech-ard-colombia-recursos-humanos/
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.