Dexis Professional Services (DPS) is a wholly-owned, independently operated business unit established in 2016 to provide support services to United States Government (USG) agencies that were previously provided by the parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation, DPS draws on the parent company’s 15+ years of experience fielding domestic and overseas technical, operational, professional and managerial staff for various USG clients.
Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.
About the Position
The Contract Analyst will provide acquisition and contract management support to the Office of Spectrum Management’s (OSM) Spectrum National Security Systems Program (SNSSP). SNSSP manages multiple national security systems and unclassified systems (which handle sensitive but unclassified information) to assign frequencies; maintain spectrum use databases; review Federal agencies’ new telecommunications systems and certify the availability of spectrum; and provide the technical engineering capabilities needed to perform spectrum resources assessments. The Contract Analyst will provide expertise in pre-award and post-award contract activities for complex, multi-year Information Technology initiatives. This position is contingent upon award.
The Contract Analyst’s responsibilities may include the following:
- Authoring, reviewing and refining all acquisition and management documentation and providing corresponding support required to successfully plan, procure and execute contracts.
- Developing and documenting acquisition strategies.
- Conducting and documenting market research for acquisition efforts.
- Developing Statement of Objectives, Statements of Work and Performance Work Statements and other procurement artifacts
- Developing appropriate technical evaluation criteria.
- Assisting with preparation of evaluation documentation and providing Subject-Matter Expertise in the areas of IT Systems, project management, and cost analysis for the Technical Evaluation Team and the Cost Evaluation Team.
- Developing the Independent Government Cost Estimate for acquisition efforts including incentive planning.
- Developing and preparing Acquisition Plans and integrating them into all the documentation necessary to move acquisitions through review boards.
- Developing Source Selection Plans, including but not limited to, mapping out the roles and actions necessary to evaluate the offerors’ proposals.
- Developing performance goals, measures, quality controls, and methodologies to ensure contract success.
- Developing Request for Proposals based on acquisition strategies developed through advising and assisting the Contracts Office and Program Office to ensure that the RFP appropriately incorporates the Statement of Objectives/Work Statements and performance measurement methodologies to ensure program success.
- Developing preliminary negotiation positions based on the technical and business evaluations conducted by the Contracts Office and NTIA.
- Preparing Purchase Requests using SNSSP specified tools (currently Comprizon c.request); Preparation SNSSP data for Forecasting and Acquisition Planning.
- Assisting SNSSP Contract Officer Representatives in post-award activities such as gathering government furnished information, scheduling meetings, maintaining appropriate documentation in the COR files, documenting COR technical direction and communications, analyzing reports and alerting the COR to potential issues, recording results of the government’s quality surveillance.
- BS/BA degree in a related field or related industry certifications
- 8+ years of experience performing similar Contract and Acquisition Management activities as described above for federal programs
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), government specific regulations, and acquisition streamlining initiatives and reforms
- Familiarity with complex IT acquisitions
- Able to achieve/hold a position of public trust
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Ingenuity, Integrity, Investment in People-these are the guiding principles of our culture. We empower our staff to work together with colleagues at all levels and be part of the decision-making process; we create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. We’re committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation in the global development arena. As a DPS employee, we will challenge you, we will empower you, and we will mentor you.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.