The purpose of the Global Health Training, Advisory, and Support Contract (GHTASC) is to advance USAID’s Bureau for Global Health’s mission by providing junior, mid-level, senior, and expert advisory and technical, administrative and operational, and training, professional development and organizational development institutional support contract services and resources. GHTASC will provide the professional services needed to support USAID’s strategic programs and collaborate with USAID offices to promote efficient and effective global health programming and operations.
**Please note: Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. permanent residents are eligible for this position**
The Contract Manager will support a USAID staff augmentation contract to ensure that all financial and administrative aspects of contract management are efficiently completed, at a high standard of quality, and in full compliance with organization, FAR, and USAID requirements. The Contract Manager will oversee award monitoring and compliance, contract procurement, purchasing, inventory, and subcontract management. The person in this role will ensure timely submission of reports and contract deliverables, contract and subcontract performance, and ensure compliance with Federal and Agency laws, regulations and policies.
· Monitor contract actions/decisions to ensure full contractual compliance, ensuring all terms and conditions are continuously adhered to.
· In coordination with the finance manager, oversee contract administration and reporting, including preparation and timely submission of contractor reports, development and adjustment of associated budgets, and coordination of budgeted funds;
· Provide contractual/regulatory guidance and ensure contract compliance in accordance with terms and conditions of the contract;
· Oversee overall contract administration, compliance and implementation procedures, and ensure compliance with MSI and USAID procurement regulations;
· In collaboration with finance staff, supports project financial reviews and analyzes and troubleshoots financial issues. Ensures the accuracy of project finance transactions and monthly project invoices. Reviews and approves offices payments (e.g., timesheets, expense reports, vendor invoices, etc.).
· Ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance required, active clearance preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience managing U.S. government funded contracts.
· Experience in senior management of complex U.S. Government contracts with experience on complex public health or staff augmentation programs over $50 million.
· Knowledge of Federal global health programming, U.S. foreign assistance programming, and international development organizations.
· Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), USAID Federal Acquisition Regulations supplement (AIDAR), 2 CFR 200, USAID ADS series, DoS Standardized Regulations.
· Strong organizational skills to ensure documentation is filed professionally and accurately for internal and external audit.
· Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who takes initiative and leadership.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.