Tetra Tech International Development Services is accepting applications for a qualified International Recruiter / Contract Staffing Specialist to join our International Consulting Services (ICS) team. As an International Recruiter, you will provide specialized high-level knowledge on best practices of international staffing policies and procedures at all stages of our business cycle. You will work within all our technical sectors to develop preliminary staffing structures, position descriptions, contact and pre-qualify quality candidates, and recommend the best candidates to the new business teams. As an ICS team member, you will be at the heart of our strong reputation among consultants and staff for providing a personal touch to our outreach and recruitment efforts and in building relationships that last beyond particular proposals and projects.
This position will be based in Burlington, VT.
* Effectively support staffing, negotiation, and candidate selection processes for proposal development and project implementation efforts.
* Update teams on progress and coordinate inputs as needed with Production, Cost and Pricing and other technical and business units.
* With mentorship, work closely with technical lead or Proposal Manager to outline preliminary staffing structure, manage staffing tracking matrices and relevant positions and technical skills as called for by the client.
* With mentorship, work closely with technical lead or Proposal Manager to create relevant job descriptions, candidate skill profiles, job announcements and recommended pool of candidates to pursue for proposal/project efforts.
* With mentorship, effectively maintain a pipeline of key talent through online (e.g., social media) and in-person networking to create a personal connection with high-caliber international consulting talent.
* Proactively build talent pipeline by identifying, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for open positions.
* Follow standardized processes to support market research to source, attract, and build pipelines of available talent for Tetra Tech’s global initiatives.
* Follow standardized processes to screen shortlisted candidates in accordance to governmental and client employment specifications.
* Contact shortlisted candidates to determine interest and availability. Maintain regular communication throughout the recruitment process.
* With mentorship, organize, lead and document post-interview debrief with interview teams.
* Manage data collection for each candidate, including letters of commitment, professional references, biodata/1420 form, and salary verification documentation from candidates under consideration.
* With mentorship, work closely with the cost team and technical counterparts, to coordinate salary strategy and conduct negotiations with local candidates in respect of budget constraints and client regulations. Ensure compliance with client requirements related to salaries, benefits, and allowances.
* Collaborate with the HR Director and Project Manager, or Proposal Manager in finalizing salary verification, negotiations, and contingent offer letters for expatriate key personnel.
* With mentorship, develop staffing sections for proposal submission, including personnel skills matrices, tailoring of candidates’ CV and qualifications, and provide other written inputs as needed/or able.
* Populate and update candidate communications in the talent management system and file all staffing documentation according to the Filing Policy.
* With mentorship, ensure proper handover of post-proposal submission recruitment materials for project staff per Policy.
* Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary.
Qualifications: * BA degree in international development or a field related to one of the firm’s practices areas; Master’s degree preferred; * 2+ years of recruitment or staffing-related experience in operations, organizational development, management, market research, or similar area; * International development interest and experience strongly preferred; * Outstanding social media skills and strategies, especially in professional applications; * Excellent oral and written intercultural communication skills; * High level of proficiency in MS Office applications and database management; * Must possess high level analytical skills and an eye for detail that is necessary to evaluate candidates critically; * Must be able to adapt to changes in a fast paced, dynamic, and sometimes intense work environment; * Speaking and reading proficiency in another language such as French, Spanish, or Arabic is strongly preferred; * U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://ow.ly/qWuo30li8np
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.