We are International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a global consulting firm working on some of the most complex and impactful development problems worldwide. We work on programs that help government agencies, private companies and donors improve the lives of others. At IBTCI you will be part of an inclusive team that provides expert solutions and advice to understand and address critical problems while giving you opportunities to succeed and grow.
Job Title: Contracts Administrator Associate
Department/Location: Vienna, VA
Reports To: Contracts Manager
Type: Regular Part-Time
Overview: IBTCI is currently seeking a Contracts Administrator to provide administrative and technical support for its Contracts department. The incumbent will prepare various agreements for consultants, as well as maintain logs for tracking contract actions. This position begins immediately.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, certifications and correspondence.
- Participate in the administration of T&M, Labor Hour, Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable/Award Fee type subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements consistent with government client requirements in accordance with IBTCI internal policies, as well as FAR/DFAR procurement policies and procedures.
- Process purchase requisitions and compile documentation to establish subcontract files.
- Maintain and update contract and procurement electronic and hard-copy files.
- Maintain logs for tracking contract actions, both electronic and hard-copy in accordance with IBTCI internal policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of work experience in contracts administration, preferably with international development contracts.
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability and willingness to work with all levels of the organization.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or other relevant field required or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience with USAID or other donor funded contract work desirable.
- Working knowledge of FAR regulations preferred.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel may be required and may include travel to fragile or conflict-prone zones.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
About the Organization:
IBTCI has been in business since 1987. We specialize in Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL), Institutional Support (IS), Financial & Risk Management (FRM), Supply Chain Management & Procurement (SCMP); Social & Behavior Change (SBC) and Capacity Building. We provide these services across many sectors including, but not limited to, agriculture, resilience & food security, conflict & crisis, democracy & governance, economic growth & trade, education, energy & Infrastructure, environment & climate change, global health & WASH and humanitarian and disaster assistance. At IBTCI, our colleagues are encouraged to collaborate and be part of the solution while getting the tools and guidance needed to grow and support our clients’ missions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Talent Acquisition team at TalentAcquisition@ibtci.com.