Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking a Contracts and Grants Administration Manager to provide leadership support to the Contracts Division.
- Provide management and support of federal contracts, predominately with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of State
- Support project implementation with emphasis on contract and subcontract compliance
- Negotiate new awards of Prime and Subcontracts
- Interpret contract requirements, request necessary waivers and approvals and document contract compliance
- Participate in the formulation, development, and revision of policies, procedures and templates
- Advises staff on contract management, policies and procedures
- Maintain internal contract database & enter contract details into Deltek
- Mitigate corporate and financial risk
- Stay abreast of USG rules and regulations applicable to the management of contract and procurement (FAR, AIDAR, ADS, CFR)
- Support the finance and program teams by communicating with Clients to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Perform related work as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Acquisition, Management, Finance, Business, or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Expert knowledge of FAR, AIDAR, Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM), and Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR)
- Experience supporting USAID or Department of State awards, especially contracts and task orders issued under GSA Schedules
- Understanding of Cost Reasonableness - Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Programs
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as exceptional customer support (both internally & externally)
- Sound business judgment and contractual oversight by identifying and presenting to management program issues and providing solutions
- Prior experience developing policies, procedures, and templates
- Hands-on experience with all contract types - cost reimbursable (CP), FFP, T&M, IDIQ
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks with multiple deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.