Court Monitoring Expert consulting opportunity in the Caucasus and the Balkans
Apply immediately, but no later than March 31, 2020
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications for a Court Monitoring Expert as part of EWMI’s ongoing USAID-funded programs in the Caucasus and the Balkans. This is a short-term consultancy anticipated to begin in 2020.
- At least 10 years of experience providing technical assistance in court monitoring processes;
- Expertise in court monitoring methodology;
- Demonstrated experience in building capacity of monitors and data analysis;
- Proven success in creating effective stakeholders, public outreach, and communications strategies;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across sectors;
- Familiarity with judicial systems in the Caucasus and/or the Balkans.
To apply: Please send (i) a curriculum vitae (two pages only), (ii) brief cover letter (one page only), and (iii) contact information for three professional references to: email@example.com. Please include “Court Monitoring Expert” in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information. EWMI is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Organization
About EWMI: Founded in 1988 as an independent, not-for-profit organization, EWMI promotes the rule of law, civil society, and free market systems globally.