PwC is searching for key and non-key experts for European Commission / EuropeAid / World Bank / EBRD and other donor funded projects
PwC is inviting cybersecurity senior experts with the following qualifications and skills:
- Diploma of a higher education (at least Master’s degree (or equivalent)) in a field related to the areas covered by this action: Computer Science and/or Software Engineering, in particular experience in cyber related matters
- At least 3 years of specific and practical experience related to cybersecurity policies and legal aspects/ large-scale projects in the area of cybersecurity
- Experience in or with the public sector is required
- Proven experience in working in EU-funded projects in the area of cyber is an asset
- Proven knowledge of relevant cyber related EU policies and regulatory frameworks
- Experience in institutional capacity building and technical assistance projects in the area of cybersecurity is an asset
- Team leader experience will be an asset.
If you fulfil the above criteria and are interested in cooperating with PwC please send your recent CV (highlighting your relevant experience) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the OrganizationPricewaterhouseCoopers works to support governments and their development partners in responding to the needs of poor citizens in developing and transitioning countries. We aim to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery by promoting innovation, reducing costs, assuring accountability and introducing results-based management.
The twin themes of good governance and commitment to government ownership underpin our work in public sector management, financing infrastructure, fund monitoring and healthcare. We believe that transparency and harmonization among governments, donors and other partners and the strengthening and use of government systems, are key to sustainable development
Knowledge sharing is the currency of international development. Six hundred PwC development specialists in eighty countries, linked by powerful communication tools, channel global knowledge to local experience to help achieve measurable impacts on poverty reduction.