The Data Analyst will provide data collection, visualization and analysis for a wide range of activities under Integra’s portfolio. The successful candidate will have expertise with data analysis using STATA as well as expertise in quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods research methodologies for performance and impact evaluation and a variety of other analytical tasks. Experience in data preparation, cleaning, and data quality assessment also required. Responsibilities will include analyzing large and complex data sets, data management, paper/report writing, and data visualization. The incumbent will coordinate with non-technical users to identify data analytics needs and approaches and present results to a diverse range of stakeholders.
· Serve as a technical resource in a number of activities such as for data analysis, data management, and paper/report writing.
· Support the collection, aggregation, synthesis, analysis, and interpretation of data including review and support to drafting of research surveys and evaluation reports
· Analyze data sources using STATA that include annual and quarterly reported programmatic data in support of performance and impact evaluation
· Develop and present specific country program reports and technical area results, as needed
· Provide technical input on specific projects.
· Maintain knowledge of state-of-the-art analytical and data visualization practices and serving as a technical resource for team members at Integra
- Master’s degree in international development, economics, agricultural economics, monitoring and evaluation, statistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in data analysis, monitoring and evaluation, or related activities for USG or donor-funded programs or at a research institution or similar international organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming in STATA and in managing household databases.
- Familiarity with quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods research methods.
- Excellent econometric skills on cross-section and panel data analysis, including impact analysis methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in-depth statistical analysis and report the results.
- Experience in developing data management and collection instruments and tools; carrying out quantitative and qualitative data analysis; data quality assessments; cleaning and preparation of large datasets, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Tableau/Alteryx or other data analysis / visualization to present complex technical information to diverse audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within the context of a larger team.
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with USAID’s program cycle and evaluation policy strongly preferred.
- Field experience related to agriculture, nutrition, democracy and governance, or environment/natural resources management, particularly program or impact evaluation.
- Experience with ArcGIS.
About the Organization
Integra, is a small-business international development firm, specializing in the implementation of demand-driven development analytics, monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and capacity building projects. Our technical expertise is broad, encompassing agriculture and food security, economic growth, energy, climate resilience, environment and natural resources, and gender and social inclusion. We have provided analytical and M&E services to donor-funded projects for nine years, working across 45 different countries, impacting millions of stakeholders, and leveraging over $1.2 billion in public and private investment for development reforms.