Democracy and Governance – Data Entry Coordinator – Economic Courts Activity, Egypt
Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Data Entry Coordinator position on the USAID-funded Economic Courts Activity in the Arabic Republic of Egypt.
The purpose of this project is to support the Economic Courts of Egypt improve its ability to resolve cases quickly and transparently, consistent with international standards. This is a five- year term position and the program will be based in Cairo.
* The Data Entry Coordinator primary responsibilities are aimed at supporting the successful completion of more and accurate data entry into the systems that will be needed upon the ICT introduction in the courts.
* This individual is required to:
· Work with court staff to enter data for backlog cases
· Oversee scanning teams working in the Economic Courts in various locations
· Select and direct high-ranking students from top universities as interns to carry out data entry throughout the various Economic Courts
· Set up standards and guidelines for the team of interns who will do the work
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field;
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working with data bases;
* Fluent Arabic or Egyptian Arabic required;
* Working English proficiency required;
* Egyptian nationals only.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.