USAID’s Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain Suite of Programs (NextGen), as part of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) program, ensures quality procurement and delivery of health commodities through robust global and local supply chains, while strengthening in-country supply chains. Within this global initiative, the Control Tower will operate a central information hub to support the operations and management oversight of NextGen, provide end-to-end visibility of commodities and supply plans, enable data-driven decision-making, and reinforce information-sharing and collaboration across multiple programs and initiatives including President’s Emergency Plans for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), Population and Reproductive Health, and Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition.
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term professional labor to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building.
Panagora Group seeks a Data Quality Assurance (DQA) Specialist for the anticipated Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain (NextGen) Control Tower award. The DQA Specialist will oversee program and data quality assurance and improvement efforts for the Control Tower.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement quality assurance and improvement approaches, plans, and tools, focusing on data quality assessments and program improvement plans.
- Guide the development of tailored data quality assurance approaches and tools to respond to emerging needs and priorities.
- Coordinate the implementation and evaluation of data and program quality management policies and practices.
- Provide technical support to assess, improve, and maintain data quality on a routine basis.
- Participate in country program DQA exercises and analyze results to identify causes of insufficient routine data and make appropriate and relevant recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead the institutionalization of data and program quality practices across other supply chain technical areas to ensure accurate and efficient reporting.
- Define strategies to drive data quality measurement, produce data quality dashboards and reports, and implement data quality strategies to govern data and improve data quality effectively.
- Support the documentation of data collection systems, data flows, and data quality rules-driven from the profiling and critical data assessments.
- Define and establish data test metrics to measure logistics management information systems’ accuracy for evidence-based informed decision-making.
- Frequently travel internationally to provide technical assistance to field offices and monitor quality improvement activities.
- Master’s degree in public health, epidemiology, computer science, social science, or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis and data use methodologies, approaches, tools, and software (e.g. R, STATA, Tableau, ArcGIS, etc.)
- 5+ years of professional experience in data systems and data quality management.
- Prior relevant experience in HIV/AIDS, data analytics/visualization, quality assurance, quality improvement programming.
- English required; proficiency in one or more foreign languages preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working in a developing country setting.
- Familiarity with USAID and international development programming required.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.