Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is recruiting for an experienced Deputy Chief of Party to support a Monitoring and Evaluation Services Activity. This is a long-term position based in Iraq. The position is contingent upon contract award.
- Responsible for activity’s administration and operations, including personnel management including the field monitors, ensuring proper training for them.
- Assist COP in performance management systems, financial management, and timely completion and submission of all activity deliverables.
- Responsible for day to day supervision of staff and resources of activities under the contract.
- Coordinates work with local subcontractors and evaluation staff.
- Coordinates with local staff of USAID implementing partners, Central and Regional Iraq Government officials, academics, donors and stakeholders.
- Assists with overseeing and coordinating the staff training and building local capacity for monitoring and evaluation staff and/or subcontractors.
- An advanced university degree in economics, project management, business/financial management, or a relevant field, and demonstrated relevant professional experience is required.
- Exceptional managerial and operational experience, and preferably experience in supporting complex activities involving coordination with multiple program partner institutions are required.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic is required.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.