· Supports the Chief of Party in managing the program’s administrative and financial operations as well as monitoring and evaluation activities, ensuring that project deliverables are met and delivered in a timely and efficient manner
· Supervises the operations team, overseeing procurement, subcontract management, staffing, budgeting, and financial reporting
· Collaborates with the Chief of Party and technical personnel and contributes to annual work planning, reporting, and activity implementation
· Ensures program management is compliant with contract provisions, FAR regulations and AIDARs, DT Global policies, and procedures, and local laws
· Liaises with Home Office on contract related issues that may represent a risk to DT Global during the implementation of the project .
· A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as business administration or international development. An advanced degree is preferred
· A minimum of seven years (7) of experience implementing and/or managing finance and operations for donor funded projects, preferably in the Pacific
· Demonstrated experience leading project budgeting, finance and accounting; procurement; subcontract and grant administration; human resources; and monitoring and evaluation
· Working knowledge of donor program management, policies, regulations, and procedures is required
· Knowledge of USAID reporting and monitoring and evaluation systems or similar experience with another development/donor partner
· Experience working in the Pacific is strongly preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required.
Teamwork: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
Communication: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
Adaptability: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
Customer/Client Focused: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
Diversity and Inclusion: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
Professionalism: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
About the Organization
DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: www.dt-global.com