Summary of Role
The Executive Assistant II, Finance & HR is responsible for managing the smooth and efficient operations of the Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) office and the Chief Talent Officer’s office. S/he provides administrative assistance to the Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Talent Officer and facilitates a variety of tasks for a team of directors in COE and the Human Resources functions. The Executive Assistant II will assist in the managing of the day-to-day activities of these two teams, ensuring an efficient, productive, secure, and confidential work environment.
Administrative Support to Chief Financial Officer and Chief Talent Officer
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the priorities and schedule of the CFO and CTO, including meetings, travel, and pending tasks and responsibilities; stays cognizant of changing situations and priorities, makes independent decisions on re-balancing administrative support priorities as required and keeps the Officers constantly apprised of critical priorities.
- Creation of draft PowerPoint presentations and other presentations as needed
- Responsible for record keeping, management and ensuring that logistical banking documents, approvals, and correspondences are current, centralized, and compliant with local, federal, donor, organizational, and bank policies and requirements.
- Monitor and track treasury management needs, conduct research, and provide regular reports to CFO. Provide administrative support to IntraHealth’s global and domestic corporate insurance policies; including property & casualty, liability, worker’s compensation, travel, and directors & officers insurances.
- Support annual corporate insurance renewal process, including coordinating field finance, operations finance, corporate finance, and programs staff in obtaining accurate and timely data for submittal to broker. Review collected data and provide an assessment of gaps to CFO as needed. Serve as primary point of administrative contact with corporate insurance broker to effect renewal of policies, submit claims, ensure timely follow up, etc.
- Responsible for the administrative updates of monthly banking, insurance, and audit updates to IntraHealth’s CFO and Finance Directors.
- Manages preparation, materials, and presentations and takes minutes for ET dashboard, and Division-related financial meetings as required. Prepares finance reports and presentations for use by CFO and Finance Director in various internal and external meetings as requested.
Administrative support to COE Leadership (Directors) and Human Resources
- Monitor and follow up on documents, deadlines, and resource requirements.
- Schedule recurring meetings and the administration of follow-up from meetings, including establishing individual tasks, schedules and assignments and communicating with relevant people both within and outside the organization.
- Conduct research and gather background materials relevant to Finance and Administration Division issues under consideration, accessing and reviewing internal and external sources of information.
- Organize logistics for external meetings, webinars, and trainings upon request (i.e. order meals, help with invitations, prepare documents, arrange translation services, evaluations, etc.)
- Perform office-related tasks such as photocopying and other similar tasks
- Assist with the coordination and execution of country registrations and upkeep of registration tracking tools and physical registration documents and materials
- Procurement assistance, including gathering relevant documentation for procurement of goods and services, generating check requests for recurring monthly charges, and creating purchase orders in the Finance system.
- Lead special projects as directed by the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Talent Officer, and/or Directors.
- Special activities may be assigned from time to time. These will be in line with job responsibilities and with mutual agreement.
- Work with CGP to ensure due diligence reports are completed in a timely manner
- Organize and compile daily timekeeping reports, these reports will be shared with the Director of Compliance
- Maintain and monitor project point person list in Serenic and send out monthly reports to CGP managers
- Assist with the asset management process from sending out reminders to helping field offices with questions relating to the inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, or a related field and at least 6 years of administrative support, supporting Senior/Executive staff, highly preferred (a related Associate’s degree and at least 8 years of relevant experience or high school diploma/GED and no less than 12 years of very relevant experience required)
- Exceptional organizational skills, with demonstrated experience maintaining order in a fast paced, deadline-drive, environment.
- Demonstrated ability to frequently exercise advanced levels of judgment, tact, confidentiality, and diplomacy.
- Exceptional command of the English language demonstrated by excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, graphics, and Outlook; SharePoint experience highly desired.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in an international organization with Government contracting- preferred
- Ability to read and write in French or Spanish preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Minimum noise levels in an office environment
- Position is based in an office, requiring sitting at a desk most of the day
- Requires lifting of 0-10 lbs. occasionally or as needed
- This position is based in IntraHealth HQ, Chapel Hill, NC
Summary of Benefits
IntraHealth International, Inc. is a great place to work and prides itself on its comprehensive benefits package. We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic inclusive work environment which supports health workers, so they can improve the lives of people throughout the world.
IntraHealth International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and requires affirmative action to ensure equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is also to include inquiry about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
To apply and learn more about IntraHealth Careers @: http://www.intrahealth.org/section/careers
Learn more about “Who We Are” @: http://www.intrahealth.org/section/about-us1
About the Organization
Why Choose IntraHealth?
At IntraHealth, we are a global team of creative, committed humanitarians on a mission. We are advocates, technologists, health workers, and communicators. Program officers, finance experts, and technical leaders. We are passionate and diverse. And we’re united in our belief that everyone everywhere should have the health care they need to thrive. That’s why we work every day to improve the performance of health workers around the world and strengthen the systems in which they work.
For almost 40 years in over 100 countries, IntraHealth has partnered with local communities to make sure health workers are present where they’re needed most, ready to do the job, connected to the technology they need, and safe to do their very best work.
Our programs are designed with a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context of human rights, gender equality and discrimination, economic empowerment, and changing populations. And the longstanding relationships we’ve built with government agencies, private-sector partners, and members of civil society make our efforts stronger and more effective.
Join us and together we can make lasting changes in global health—for all of us.