PARTISIPA, the DFAT-funded Partnership to Strengthen Village Development and Municipal Administration, assists the Government of Timor-Leste to implement the National Program for Village Development, PNDS. Since 2013, the program has assisted in the development of a Management Information System to track key program indicators linked to small-scale infrastructure which has been built in all villages of Timor-Leste.
Expressions of Interest
PARTISIPA seeks Expressions of Interest from individual consultants, companies or institutions to conduct a comprehensive review and diagnostic assessment of the design and setup of the PNDS Management Information System.
The output of this consultancy will be a final report that:
- assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the current system
- assesses the capabilities of the current system to satisfactorily scale and adapt to meet future demands;
- provides recommendations for improvements to, and expansion of the PNDS MIS
Given current travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the assignment will not require travel to Timor-Leste. Remote meetings with key stakeholders will be required.
How to apply?
The Expression of Interest must include:
- A short capability statement
- Responses to the following four questions
- Experience developing, assessing and troubleshooting relational database systems (using Access and SQL)
- Experience designing and deploying IT and data management systems in remote or challenging environments
- Experience providing actionable technical advice and recommendations to a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Language abilities that are relevant to the assignment (Excellent English is required, Tetun or Bahasa Indonesia is beneficial)
Expressions of Interest should be submitted to email@example.com, with the reference “PNDS MIS Assessment” in the subject line. Enquiries can also be submitted at the same email address.
The deadline for the submission of the Expression of Interest is Wednesday 15 July, 5 pm Dili time.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.
About the Organization
Cardno is a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Partnering with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.