Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
As part of a buy-in with the U.S. Global Development Lab (the Lab), the LEARN contract has been asked to support the Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Innovations Program (MERLIN), a USAID endeavor led by the Lab in partnership with the Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning (PPL), and the Bureau for Global Health. MERLIN is a radically different approach to program design for USAID and its partners that allows users to source, co-create, and co-design development solutions that innovate on traditional approaches to monitoring, evaluation, research and learning (MERL). MERLIN holds an annual workshop with its implementing partners to discuss their work, share best practices, and identify new opportunities. The facilitator will work with a LEARN facilitator to design and deliver the workshop that will be held on September 26-27 at the Washington Learning Center in Crystal City, VA.
- Task 1: Draft Agendas (Internal and External): Based on participant responses and consultations via phone, the co-facilitator will work with the LEARN primary lead to draft the agenda with input from EIA.
- Task 2: Workshop Facilitation, September 26-27, 2018: Participate in preparatory tasks and co-facilitate with LEARN facilitator the 2-day event in accordance with the agenda design and adjusting as necessary.
- Task 3: Summary Report from Workshop and Notes: Prepare a draft of a high-level summary report of the event and a draft of a full report with notes and including recommendations and next steps from the outcomes of the workshop.
- Experience designing and facilitating events for USAID required
- Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years of relevant experience OR Master’s and eight (8) years of relevant experience OR PhD and six (6) years of relevant experience in facilitation, strategic learning, training, and/or organizational development
- Demonstrated skill and experience in facilitating groups, meetings, and events (both online and in-person), resulting in collaborative decision-making, agreed upon action items/priorities, and strong outcomes
- Ability to maintain routine communications with the LEARN team and client to ensure the project is implemented smoothly
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.