The Finance Manager in his/her capacity is responsible for overseeing the financial services in Venezuela. This position is seen as a strategic partner, with a focus on ensuring accountability, coordinating planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data, analysis and advice, and developing financial strategy that best serves the Venezuela RO strategic and programmatic objectives. This position could be based in Panama, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia or Peru and will have a local contract, under the laws of the contracting country.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- University education completed in areas of administration, economy, finance with a relevant Masters’ Degree in Finance or equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of management experience in a corporate or an NGO environment, of which three at a management level within the finance department of a national or international organization
- English and Spanish proficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with thoughtful, accurate information
- Proven ability to handle/ prioritizes challenging and multi-tasked workload in complex working environment
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.