Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term technical experts to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building.
USAID’s Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain Suite of Programs (NextGen), as part of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) program, ensures quality procurement and delivery of health commodities through robust global and local supply chains, while strengthening in-country supply chains. Within this global initiative, the Comprehensive Technical Assistance for Health Supply Chain and Pharmaceutical Management (Comprehensive TA) IDIQ will strengthen local supply chain systems, increase the availability of quality-assured, essential health commodities, and strengthen local pharmaceutical management capacity. The supply chain and pharmaceutical management technical services will be conducted collaboratively and in close coordination with other mechanisms and stakeholders of the NextGen Suite of Programs.
Panagora Group seeks an Global Collaboration, Coordination and Advocacy Director to be proposed as part of the anticipated NextGen Comprehensive Technical Assistance for Health Supply Chain and Pharmaceutical Management (Comprehensive TA) IDIQ award. The Global Collaboration, Coordination and Advocacy Director will lead and facilitate collaborative efforts among key stakeholders of the NextGen Suite of Programs and provide thought leadership on global commodity security across stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Lead development and fostering of working relationships with key stakeholders at global, regional and national levels, including USG agencies, other NextGen awardees, global supply chain partners, bilateral donors and international organizations, private foundations and private sector partners.
- Lead development and implementation of coordination and collaboration strategy across NextGen mechanisms to foster sharing of information, data, best practices, and lessons learned.
- Create and facilitate technical working groups across supply chain technical areas.
- Develop and nurture a range of partnerships with civil society, the private sector, and other vital partners by regularly meeting with all relevant agencies to share information and stimulate collaborative planning, design, and implementation interventions.
- Support awareness-raising efforts and advocacy to make commodity security part of development agendas, including mobilizing new and additional commodity security resources.
- A graduate degree in the field of organizational development, public administration, international development or related technical field
- 10+ years of international experience in advocacy, collaboration, and stakeholder engagement activities.
- At least five years of experience leading diverse technical teams in knowledge management, change management or strategic communications initiative, both onsite and remotely.
- Demonstrated familiarity with global, regional, national, and local supply chain management and pharmaceutical management stakeholders preferred.
- Specific expertise in public administration, organizational development, health systems strengthening, knowledge management, and/or organizational learning desirable.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong communication, facilitation, and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proficiency in language(s) other than English preferred
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.