As the Integrated Programmes Director, WV Ethiopia you will provide strategic leadership for all of World Vision Ethiopia’s programmes by assuring the effective implementation of the national strategy through integrated (Sponsorship, Grant, PNS and other sources) technical programmes that focus on improving the wellbeing of children.
- MA in Development Studies or Social Sciences or related field.
- A least 15years development experience.
- A least 7 years Senior NGO leadership experience.
- At least 7 years of managing grants from any main institutional donors.
- At least 7 years of experience of working with offices functions of finance, procurement, human resources, and others.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 11 DEC 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.