Assist the IT division by providing user administration support to headquarters and field office staff on desktop, cloud and network account management. Also, administer the organization’s help desk ticketing software and triage and assign tickets.
- User administration in Active Directory, Office 365, and other ACDI/VOCA software.
- Manage and report on Help Desk ticketing system (BMC TrackIT).
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory.
- Provide training and instruction to staff on use of ACDI/VOCA tools.
- Install software on user machines.
- Diagnose and resolve basic user issues on ACDI/VOCA hardware and software.
- Perform minor hardware repairs and install peripheral equipment.
- Coordinate with vendors on hardware replacements
- Assist users in setup of audio visual tools in conference rooms.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. While the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience required, preferably within the field of IT.
- Experience with Installation and updating Desktop OS thru WSUS and Applications.
- Experience in managing Active Directory and o365
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Basic understanding of Exchange mail flow
- Experience working on computer hardware, understand of VDI is a plus.
- Strong oral, written and analytical skills required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to establish a solid working relationship with end users and peers. A team player.
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
About the OrganizationACDI/VOCA is a private, nonprofit organization that promotes broad-based economic growth and the development of civil society in emerging democracies and developing countries. Offering a comprehensive range of technical assistance services, ACDI/VOCA addresses the most pressing and intractable development problems.
Driven by the goal of adding value to local enterprise, which underlies prosperity and stability, ACDI/VOCA works in five main practice areas:
* Enterprise Development
* Financial Services
* Community Development
* Food Security
The ACDI/VOCA Difference
ACDI/VOCA has a proven record of development success dating back more than 45 years. This experience coupled with operational integrity, technical expertise and the ability to operate at scale means that clients and partners can always expect positive results from ACDI/VOCA.
ACDI/VOCA is also distinguished by its:
* identity as a nonprofit that means business
* proficiency at grassroots, self-help organizing
* private sector and market orientation
* dedication to beneficiary gains in income, jobs and savings
* leadership in value chain approaches to enterprise development
* legacy of lasting institutions and organizations
* vast talent bank
* experience working on a regional/global scale
* network of U.S. and international partners
* systems approach to technical solutions and operations
* grants-management capacity
* cutting-edge approaches to fragile/failing states, trade capacity building, public-private partnership, information and communications technology and integrated HIV/AIDS programming
* experience with large indefinite quantity contracts (IQCs)