This position delivers technical solutions to AIIB staff, allowing them to work collaboratively and efficiently with Microsoft cloud technology.
The selected Specialist will work in a start-up, fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment. The Specialist will have the opportunity to build technical and planning skills for the specific domain, think creatively, design solutions and interact with customers. The Specialist will be exposed to cutting-edge cloud technology where technical, project management and consulting skills are expected to be honed by managing projects serving global users of a multinational institution. The Specialist is expected to benefit from the vast knowledge of their teammates.
- Deliver innovative solutions with Microsoft Office 365 cloud platform and related technologies (e.g., Office 365 international version, Sharepoint online, Exchange online, record center, document management, etc.).
- Manage the full life cycle of system change with support of service providers—from requirement elicitation, solution research and design, procurement, implementation and maintenance.
- Ensure that processes comply with AIIB’s audit and control requirements.
- Gain a deep application-level and architecture knowledge of the systems.
- Lead outsourced vendors to conduct end-to-end root-cause analysis and provide technical assistance for issues related to the Office 365 platform.
- Provide subject matter expertise for other team members on possible migration and integration with other applications.
- Work with various teams—such as internal control, IT security and risk management—to maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Set up and manage the outsourced team to provide routine support for applications developed on Microsoft platform.
- Manage IT projects and vendors, including procurement, contracting, project plan and progress, budget and risk, etc.
- Contribute to the design and execution of IT governance processes and procedures.
- Research and plan for technology trends of the Microsoft platform.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies and the Microsoft collaboration stack, such as Office 365 international version, Sharepoint online, Exchange online, document management and taxonomies, Teams, Groups, Power BI, Azure AD, DirSync, etc.
- Experience in: Defining the information architecture for intranets, internet and extranet sites; creating and developing site architectures using concept maps, site maps, taxonomy schemas and personas; creating metadata architecture including site columns, content types and content type hierarchies; and designing wireframes and site mockups.
- Deep understanding of information architecture, taxonomy, content types and their respective applicability to sites, site collections and SharePoint solutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail; ability to anticipate customer needs and match them with appropriate products and services; and advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to correctly determine proper course of action needed for safe and efficient resolution to any customer issue.
- Skills in managing Office 365 using PowerShell, experience as an Office 365 administrator or knowledge of single sign-on for enterprise applications, ADFS or Intune would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in basic DNS and networking concepts.
- Substantial skills in project management, business analysis, vendor management, communication, etc. Experience in providing leadership and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management would be an advantage.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must.
- Minimum five years of relevant IT experience or equivalent, minimum 8-10 years for Senior IT Specialist in an international organization or multinational corporation.
- Master’s degree equivalent or higher in related fields from a reputable university.