Supporting the implementation of the PFM Reform Strategic Plan in Bangladesh
The aim of this service contract is to provide targeted Technical Assistance to the Government of Bangladesh in the areas of Domestic Revenue Mobilisation (DRM) with the National Board of Revenues and domestic accountability with the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General and the National Parliament, in particular the financial oversight committees. The focus will be on institutional strengthening, inter alia on-the-job training, policy advice, analytical review, development of manuals, strategies and other relevant publications, peer to peer exchanges and similar knowledge-based actions.
Key Expert 3- Professional Auditor
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in economics, financial management, accounting or other relevant field
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Full computer literacy and excellent reporting skills.
General Professional Experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in accountability.
Specific Professional Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the implementation of domestic accountability programmes or projects in a developing or middle-income country context.
- Expertise in audit planning and methodology. Evidence of assignments of similar complexity and nature that took place in the last 5 years would be considered a strong asset.
- Previous experience in South Asia will be considered an asset.
About the Organization
DAI delivers development solutions for bilateral and multilateral donors, governments and private sector clients worldwide, often in difficult environments where insecurity and conflict are rife. We work hand in hand with our counterparts in government and the private sector to identify where international best practices can be usefully applied and best tailored to the local context. For more than 45 years, we have built a forward-looking company—one that combines innovative thinking, deep technical knowledge, and professional project management.
DAI’s work with the European Commission is currently managed from the United Kingdom. DAI supports the vision of the Europe 2020 strategy and is excellently placed to assist the European Union’s efforts toward a smart, sustainable, and inclusive economy to deliver high levels of employment, productivity, and social cohesion.