To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
Main responsibilities include:
Examine the poverty profile, prepare safeguard corrective action plan; conduct a social compliance audit in relation to planned sub project.
Identify impacts on land acquisition or resettlement or indigenous peoples in accordance to ADB’s Safeguard Policy Statement
Assist Senior expert and the implementing agencies on matters related to land acquisition and resettlement
Review of land acquisition on ground and preparation of base documents
- Experience in identification of impacts on land acquisition, resettlement of communities while designing urban water/wastewater projects and assisting on all matters related to land acquisition.
- Postgraduate in social science or engineering with certifications in resettlement and safeguards.
- At least 5 years’ experience on major donor assisted projects in land acquisition and resettlement activities connected with urban/water/roads/highways or similar assignments in Vietnam/ Mekong regions.
- Should have strong analytical capacity along with good report writing ability and fair communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is a must.
Experience in working with ADB/WB/JICA or any multilateral/bilateral / donor funding agencies
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below:
About the Organization
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.