- Support the wastewater treatment department of YWC in improving wastewater treatment and process flow operations;
- Support the implementation of TSM;
- Provide for the design of suitable work processes;
- Strengthen operation and maintenance (O&M);
- Assist the improvement of the existing documentation and reporting system for wastewater treatment operations.
- Suitable professional technical education, including a university degree in a subject related to wastewater operations, environmental engineering, and/or civil engineering;
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience in the management and operation of wastewater treatment plants;
- Long-term experience (minimum 5 years) with wastewater treatment operations in a developed country (full cost recovery of wastewater treatment operations) and the application of state-of-the-art technologies;
- International experience from at least two countries:
- Countries must include 1 developed country (country with full recovery of O&M costs in the water sector, where public service providers have no or limited financial constraints, apply high operational standards & technologies, and where continuous water supply is common), and
- 1 developing country (country with operational constraints in water supply);
- Experience from Jordan would be preferable.
- Language skills: Fluency in spoken and written English is required; knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the assigned position, please kindly send your application via email to Stefanie Mahr (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The application should include the following documents and information:
- Your CV in English language, EU-format preferred.
- A list of reference persons with contact details, if not included in the CV already.
- Signed privacy statement (see attachment or download it on our website: https://www.gopa-infra.de/jobs).
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For information on GOPA Infra please kindly refer to www.gopa-infra.de
About the Organization
GOPA Infra concentrates on the provision and operation of sustainable infrastructures. Our core areas include Architecture & Urban Development, Transport & Mobility, Waste Management as well as Water & Sanitation. Particular technical know-how is used for specialised projects that deal with climate change, post-conflict situations and migration issues.
GOPA Infra, part of the GOPA Consulting Group, was created through the merger of GOPA Consultants’ Infrastructure Development department and RODECO Consulting GmbH. It builds on more than 40 years of experience.