Banyan Global is recruiting a Director of Finance and Administration (F&A) for the upcoming, five-year USAID-funded global Frontier Health Markets (FHM) Program. FHM is a proposed suite of activities with the objective of increasing private health sector contributions to advancing voluntary family planning and other health outcomes, including maternal, newborn, and child health; malaria; TB; and HIV/AIDS. The position is full-time and based in Washington, DC.
· Oversee the activity operations including, but not limited to subcontracts, grants management, human resources, logistics, procurement, budget management and liaise with accounting/finance to ensure seemly financial operations.
· Ensure contractual compliance with FAR and federal government regulations and train project staff in compliance
· Produce financial and budget reports, develop procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitor project budgets, maintain accurate financial records on project.
· Develop internal control measures for the award.
· Support the preparation and submission of monthly invoices and other financial reports as required, and support USAID-required audits.
- Postgraduate degree in business administration, finance, or other relevant fields.
- Progressive demonstrated experience supervising USAID project operations, including human resources, procurement, sub-contracts or sub-awards, and liaising with accounting/finance.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and managing large budgets, and in-depth knowledge of the FAR and US government regulations
- Demonstrated experience managing logistics for the implementation USAID-funded projects in low- and/or middle-income countries.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and supervisory skills, and ability to work well on a team.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply to the position through our website, https://banyanglobal.com/careers/
About the Organization
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.