MONITORING, EVALUATION AND LEARNING (MEL) SPECIALISTS
Citizen security, youth, climate change and/or environment, HIV/AIDS and/or gender inclusivity.
Position will be based in Caribbean
Khulisa seeks qualified and experienced candidates with USAID experience to join our Team for an anticipated USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) opportunities in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean (ESC) / Dominican Republic.
Available positions include part-time short term technical assistance consulting as well as full-time positions based in Barbados and/or the Dominican Republic and is contingent upon project award to Khulisa.
· Master’s degree in statistics, social science, public policy, economics, or a related field.
· At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
· Experience with monitoring the performance of implementation projects, including quality assurance of data collection/reporting, data management and reporting, and knowledge management
· Experience working in program monitoring; designing and leading impact evaluations, rapid cycle evaluations, and/or performance evaluations, incl. conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research.
· Technical expertise in one or more of the following sectors: citizen security, youth, climate change and/or environment, HIV/AIDS and/or gender inclusivity.
· Experience in collaboration and learning, including learning agendas and facilitating workshops to review and use data to inform policy and project design and implementation.
· Experience designing and implementing knowledge management systems and disseminating information to targeted audiences.
· Experience with USAID programs/projects highly advantageous.
· Experience working in the Caribbean required.
· Proficient Spanish/French language skills required. English proficiency required.
· Caribbean nationals are encouraged to apply.
· Preferred: Economic, statistics, or econometrics skills (high-level data analysis, sampling, etc.)
Please apply with comprehensive CV highlighting experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Khulisa is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.