Call for experts
Adam Smith International’s purpose is to transform lives by making economies stronger, societies more stable, and governments more effective.
Our promise is to think creatively about complex problems, deliver change through global and local partnerships and transform lives through the impact of our work. We think, deliver and transform.
About the roles
ASI’s MENA team is seeking to recruit experts– in leadership and component leadership roles – in a wide range of fields, with specific experience in Jordan, and the Middle East, for projects starting in mid-2020 in the following areas:
- Team leadership
- Good governance
- Local governance
- Strategic communications
- Grants management
- Civil society development
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Gender and Social Inclusion
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the following qualities:
- Outstanding skills in building and maintaining productive and trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and delivery-partners;
- Between 7 to 15 years’ experience of working on projects with multiple components and a high degree of flexibility in adapting to contextual changes and evolving priorities;
- Experience working on large donor funded programmes in Jordan is required, and experience in the Middle East is desirable;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
How to apply
Please submit a CV (maximum 2 pages) and cover letter describing your motivation for taking on the role, to Recruitment.email@example.com with the subject heading ‘[Role you are applying for] – MENA’
Deadline for applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis up until March 16 2020.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
About the OrganizationAbout us
Adam Smith International is an award-winning professional services business that delivers real impact, value and lasting change through projects supporting economic growth and government reform internationally.
We specialise in the design, management and delivery of complex projects.
Our wide-ranging experience is grouped into two areas: Economic Growth and Government Reform. Economic Growth includes services in Private Sector Development, Infrastructure Development, Extractive Industries Governance and Climate Change.
Government Reform includes services in Public Administration Reform, Justice, Security and Peace-building, Revenue Reform, Public Financial Management, Education Development, and Civil Society and Demand-Side Accountability.
Often working in challenging environments and conflict affected areas, we have a proven track record for achieving tangible results.