Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning/CLA Manager position on an anticipated USAID funded ($30-$39 million) program in Indonesia.
The goal of the Local Governance Enabling Environment activity (L-GEE) is for the citizens of Indonesia to benefit from effective local government by increasing the quality of policy implementation and service delivery at the subnational level.
The activity will achieve this goal through three interrelated intermediate results (IR):
IR 1: Coherence between national and subnational policies strengthened
IR 2: Performance of local service delivery enhanced
IR 3: Local budget allocation and execution improved
Position Description/Summary: The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)/Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Manager will manage all Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities together with CLA activities of the L-GEE project. The MEL/CLA Manager will lead in formulating, implementing and updating the L-GEE project’s MEL/CLA Plan in collaboration with project leadership and the client. The MEL/CLA Manager will provide technical assistance and support the dissemination of learning and know-how, ensure the quality, integrity and security of project-generated data and oversee data quality assessment(s), evaluations and other audits. This is anticipated to be a five-year role.
* Collaborate with the Deputy Chief of Party - Technical and technical team members on annual planning, definition of outputs, outcomes and impact, and coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual reports, as well as other deliverables involving data and indicators;
* Ensure compliance with MEL/CLA Plans, rigorous reviews and yearly updates;
* Ensure data quality, rigor and relevance for all approved indicators and preparation/validation of detailed indicator reference sheets;
* Support formulation, implementation and revision of project-level learning and adaption efforts;
* Analyze and interpret data for the purposes of advising the Project, the client, and stakeholders on the impact of project activities
* Support creative and high-quality project communications;
* Support staff, partners and grantees in collecting reporting, and verifying that data and indicators meet Tetra Tech and USAID quality standards.
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree highly preferred;
* At least 5 years of leadership of MEL tasks and teams. Familiarity with relevant research methodologies, data collection, and the development and validation of theories of change;
* Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to senior management through holistic analysis;
* Experience with organizational development and performance management strongly preferred;
* Experience in MEL/CLA on a USAID funded project.
* Demonstrated ability to generate creative and impactful data visualization preferred;
* English language fluency (oral and written) is required;
* Indonesian Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.