The MEL Director will ensure that the activity is adequately monitored and support the COP in developing and implementing the program’s performance and monitoring plan including overseeing all program MEL activities, including developing and managing activities outlined the MEL Plan, data collection, documentation, analysis, and reporting.
* Bachelor’s degree in political science, sociology, economics, statistics or other related areas; advanced degree preferred.
* A minimum of five years of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning experience, of which a minimum of three years of previous experience working with international cooperation agencies is required.
* Experience working on a USAID programs strongly preferred, including demonstrated knowledge of USAID’s Evaluation Policy and Automated Directives System (ADS) Chapter 201.
* Experience working on programs that utilize Community Driven Development (CDD) strongly preferred.
* Previous experience designing and/or implementing assessments, evaluations and research.
* Experience integrating Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) approaches into program design and implementation.
* Fluency in written and spoken English required; Albanian and other local language skills required.
Kosovo citizens are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About the Organization
Global Communities is an international development non-profit organization. Our mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe. Global Communities is seeking an experienced Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Director for an anticipated $10 - 25 million Kosovo: Preventing Youth Violent Extremism.