Tetra Tech International Development Services (www.tetratechintdev.com) headquartered in Arlington, VA, is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager position on an anticipated USAID funded program in Honduras. The program is expected to address the violence dynamics and associated human security challenges that are driving irregular migration in Honduras.
This will be a long-term position for five years based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Honduran citizens are strongly encouraged to apply.
* Oversee the MEL Plan design and development, incorporating Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) actions.
* Supervise the work of all MEL staff on the project, including communications with partner organizations.
* Provide formal training to grantees, partners, and other relevant stakeholders on the project’s MEL systems, policies, procedures, templates, and forms.
* As required, participate in client-directed data quality assessments (DQA) and preparation of reports.
* Verify program results with supporting documentation, photographs, and success stories.
* Ensures that all data from field-based activities, grantees, subcontractors and secondary data are input into an established project database in a timely, efficient, and accurate process.
* Responsible for all performance data analysis.
* Oversees and ensures the learning cycle is integrated and institutionalized.
* Offers timely data to facilitate evidence-based management decisions.
* Assist in providing concise, summarized reporting against indicators for semi-annual and annual progress reports.
* Advanced degree in Social Science, Project Management, International Development, M&E, or related field.
* At least 10 years of experience in international development, in a field related to MEL
* Proven experience actively fostering CLA.
* Experience monitoring the impact of activities on vulnerable populations, including youth and women.
* Familiar with USAID’s approach to MEL.
* At least five (5) years supervisory work experience.
* Language requirements: Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish are required.
* Proven experience in computer knowledge on database software
* Experience with digital monitoring platforms
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/MELManagerSEA
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.