USAID’s Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain Suite of Programs (NextGen), as part of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) program, ensures quality procurement and delivery of health commodities through robust global and local supply chains, while strengthening in-country supply chains. Within this global initiative, the Control Tower will operate a central information hub to support the operations and management oversight of NextGen, provide end-to-end visibility of commodities and supply plans, enable data-driven decision-making, and reinforce information-sharing and collaboration across multiple programs and initiatives including President’s Emergency Plans for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), Population and Reproductive Health, and Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition.
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term professional labor to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building.
Panagora Group seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager to be proposed as part of the anticipated Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain (NextGen) Control Tower award. The MEL Manager will support the MEL Director in organizing MEL-related activities that support USAID health initiatives and outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, and support development and implementation of a comprehensive MEL strategy and framework based on state-of-the-art theory and practice to guide Control Tower activities at all levels
- Support facilitation of learning and dissemination activities
- Develop appropriate M&E methodologies and instruments
- Identify and execute strategic approaches for implementing MEL best practices
- Provide oversight for staff and consultants hired to provide M&E services and support. Respond to internal and external information requests as needed.
- Maintain performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans, and monthly reports.
- Master’s degree in research methods, statistics, public health, social sciences, or other related discipline.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in performance management, international development programming, or monitoring and evaluation
- Proven ability to conduct program/project surveys, assessments, and data analysis across several areas, including supply chain management
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection, management, and analysis with a strong statistical background
- Proven ability to assemble and manage multidisciplinary teams
- Strong ability to interact and collaborate with counterparts and stakeholders.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with USAID and international development programming required.
- English required; proficiency in one or more foreign languages preferred.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.