National Director – Romania
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 40,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As National Director – Romania, you will oversee the development and strategy of all country operations. World Vision Romania was founded in 1990 and serves more than 350,000 children, their families and their communities across seven programme areas.
You are a highly accomplished visionary leader who combines proven business disciplines with inspirational management skills to effectively communicate global initiatives, cultivate relationships, and identify opportunities to successfully drive World Vision Romania growth and development.
- Leadership and Strategy for National Office
- National Office Performance Management
- Advocacy and Representation
- Compliance and Country Legal Environment
- National Resource Development
- University degree or qualification in a relevant subject with a focus on leadership, team management, project management or other relevant skills
- 5 years proven experience with non-profit industry; experience in managing integrated Relief/Development and Advocacy programs and experience in managing large Government/ESF grants, and major private donors
- Fluent in Romanian and English (written and oral)
- Knowledge or experience of Romanian environment and context
- Ability to travel extensively nationally and internationally
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 24 JUNE 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.