DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: DT Global.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing fast-paced operations and procurement processes in support of USAID-funded international development activities in Tunisia and Libya. Must have extensive knowledge of United States Government (USG) - notably USAID - funded projects and applicable regulations governing procurement, operations, HR, and logistics processes. Will report to a designated Program Officer within DT Global’s Stabilization and Transition Practice Unit.
The Office Manager will oversee the daily administration of office requirements, including facilitating the application for and renewal of country registrations, securing office leases, office management including managing the response to office security, maintenance, and other logistical requirements, facilitating the establishment of a bank account, coordinating payroll, and other administrative and operational duties as required to maintain effective and efficient implementation of DT Global office needs. S/he will supervise national staff recruitment, documentation, orientation and performance appraisals; manage security systems, procedures and staff orientation and training, as needed. This position requires substantial flexibility, an ability to successfully coordinate multiple competing requirements, close attention to detail, and an appreciation for operational processes. This is a field-based position in Tunis, Tunisia.
- Ensure compliance with USAID regulation and procedures for all program procurements and logistics.
- Ensure that all steps of DT Global’s local requirement procedures are followed consistently and that procedures are kept up-to-date with relevant DT Global and of USAID regulations.
- Maintain reliable relationship with DT Global security teams on expatriate and local staff travel, incident reporting, and security management, ensuring all appropriate documentation is in place and communicated in a timely manner.
- In coordination with DT Global’s Security Director, oversee security management procedures and performance of all security service providers for Tunisia office.
- In coordination with DT Global’s Security Director, oversee production and regular updating of security management plans.
- In coordination with DT Global’s Security Director, oversee daily security management of all the Libyan and Tunisian staff movements.
- Regularly review and as needed, work to improve physical security standards for the office.
Finance and Administration
- Oversee the application and renewal of the country registrations.
- Oversee all office leases, renewals, relationships with landlords, and ensure timely payments.
- Oversee office maintenance and cleaning service providers for the office.
- Maintain program inventory of procured equipment, in accordance with USAID and DT Global policies, and assist in tracking and updating all non-expendable equipment in OneSource.
- Oversee annual asset reporting and disposition of assets procedures and documentation.
- Ensure all vendor payments are in compliance with program and operations budget line items.
- Oversee all work permit and visa requirements for program staff.
- In coordination with the designated Home Office Program Officer, oversee all national staff recruitment, documentation, and orientation; ensure performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner; and suggest revisions to SOW or Job Descriptions, as needed.
- Ensure all HR documentation is filed in One Source and complies with documentation audits.
- Provide training to staff in relevant administrative and operational processes on an as-needed basis.
- Oversee IT service providers for the program office.
- Oversee information security management systems, procedures, and staff orientation and training as needed.
- Ensure efficient coordination with DT Global Home office, local authorities, and USAID.
Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, public finance, international development, or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must have five (5) years of experience working in an operations management capacity on projects of a similar scale and scope, including experience in US Government policies and procedures, particularly with regards to logistics, systems, HR management, and administration.
- Demonstrated security management experience.
- MS Office expertise.
- Previous experience working in a fragile‐state context.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing required. Arabic and/or French language skills desirable.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.