Performance Monitoring Specialist- USAID, Washington, D.C.
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, is looking for a Performance Monitoring Specialist to directly support USAID’s Policy, Planning, and Learning Bureau. You will be assisting in building USAID Mission capacity and facilitating a process of change management in support of its performance monitoring reforms across the program cycle, and be providing direct technical assistance to USAID Missions implementing ADS guidance on performance monitoring. Your role will include:
* Communicating with Missions on Program Cycle-related issues.
* Supporting USAID to institutionalize performance monitoring practice and policy as part of the Program Cycle
* Routinely liaising with PPL/LER and PPL/SPP as appropriate, to stay current on USAID’s latest performance monitoring policies and practices, as well as their relationship to broader program cycle issues.
* Coordinating and providing support to Missions on Performance Monitoring (PM) and operationalizing the PM Standardized Mission Order.
* Supporting ADS 201 compliance and best practices by Missions.
* Creating tools and checklists to help guide Mission staff through the process of daily performance management from the activity to project and strategy levels in the Program Cycle.
* Updating Performance Monitoring guidance to reflect updates to Performance Monitoring policy
* Supporting communication efforts to ensure the updates to Performance Monitoring policies are understood across missions and Washington bureaus.
* US Citizenship
* Secret Clearance
* Master’s degree in relevant field with 5 years of work experience or Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of work experience.
* Knowledge of the USAID Program Cycle, USAID ADS 201 industry performance monitoring methodologies required
* Skills in promoting process improvements and maintaining client confidence.
* Experience in Excel
* Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate complex programming concepts into clear, concise written documents and oral presentations required.
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Performance Monitoring Specialist – Last name, First name” in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.